Visit My Website!

Tonya Risser Photography on Facebook

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Free Mini Shoot Share Your Personal Stories or Someone's You Love

Nearly 7 years ago cancer took my Mom, but it could not take her spirit! She was an amazing woman who loved well, encouraged much, and lived life to the fullest! She loved the Lord with all her heart, and shared Him in her daily walk.
Aug. 29th will be 7 years without her. I miss her so much, and have felt the need to use my gift of photography to bless others going through the loss of someone, or a difficult situation in their life or family. I came up with this...
If you have a story, or would like to share a story for someone you love that is going through some challenges in life, please email me at tonyarisserphotography@q.com. I will be choosing one story for my free mini shoot, and create somewhat of a journalistic memory for them.
Please have your stories in by Aug. 31st, as soon as they are in I will take a week to choose the one I will use.

Thank you ahead of time for allowing me to share in your journey...God bless you...Tonya

No comments: